R. Ashcroft and Co (now trading as Ashcroft Packaging) commenced business in May, 1956 in Riley Street, Surry Hills and moved to Maddison Street, Redfern early in 1962. In 2009 we have moved to larger premises at Beauchamp Road Matraville. In early 2014 we have set up a small office in the Southern Highlands servicing Wollongong, Undandera, etc. We deliver 3 days a week to this area.
The company specialises in packaging materials. In recent year we have changed the business focus to sourcing high quality imported items at great pricing to help businesses reduce their Packaging Supplies costs.
Ashcroft Packaging has remained in the same family since Ernest and his son, John, commenced business in 1956. Ernest's grandson, Stephen, now plays an important role in the business together with his father, John.